Sweethearts on Parade
Sweethearts on Parade is a 1953 American drama film directed by Allan Dwan, written by Houston Branch, and starring Ray Middleton, Lucille Norman, Eileen Christy, Bill Shirley, Estelita Rodriguez and Clinton Sundberg. It was released on July 15, 1953, by Republic Pictures.
|Sweethearts on Parade|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Allan Dwan|
|Produced by||Allan Dwan|
|Screenplay by||Houston Branch|
|Edited by||Fred Allen|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Ray Middleton as Cam Ellerby
- Lucille Norman as Kathleen Townsend
- Eileen Christy as Sylvia Townsend Ellerby
- Bill Shirley as Bill Gamble
- Estelita Rodriguez as Lolita Lamont
- Clinton Sundberg as Dr. Harold Wayne
- Harry Carey, Jr. as Jim Riley, aka James Whitcomb Riley
- Irving Bacon as Sheriff Doolittle
- Leon Tyler as Tommy Wayne
- Marjorie Wood as Wardrobe Woman
- Mara Corday as Belle
- Ann McCrea as Flo
- Tex Terry as Zebe
- Emory Parnell as Mayor
- George Bamby as Musician
- The Republic Rhythm Riders as Musicians
- Michael Barton as Musician
- Bud Dooley as Musician
- Slim Duncan as Townsman
- Darol Rice as Musician
- "Sweethearts on Parade (1953) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- "Sweethearts-on-Parade - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- "Sweethearts on Parade". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-12-01.