Swedish School Beijing
Swedish School Beijing (SSB; Swedish: Svenska skolan i Peking, Chinese: 瑞典学校) was a Swedish international school Gahood Villa (嘉浩别墅), Shunyi District, Beijing. As of 2012 Maria Hedelin-Björse was the headmistress. During its life the school held earthquake drills and had Chinese employees. It served ages 2-12 and used Sweden's curriculum. Students from all Scandinavian countries were eligible to attend.
On 3 March the school council decided that the school must close due to declining enrollment, and it notified parents on 4 March. The school's final semester ended on 6 June 2015, the end of Sweden's National Day and the school closed on 30 June.
- Home (Archive). Swedish School Beijing. Retrieved on October 3, 2015. "Address: Gahood Villa, Xi Bai Xin Zhuang, Hou Sha Yu Zhen, Shun Yi District, Beijing 101318 " - Directions (Archive)
- Berg, Ana Teresia. "Livet i Peking blev snabbtvardag" (Archive). Sydsvenskan. 12 September 2012. Retrieved on 3 October 2015.
- "Swedish School Beijing (瑞典学校)." Time Out Beijing. Retrieved on October 3, 2015.
- "Swedish School Beijing 瑞典小学." BeijingKids. Retrieved on October 3, 2015.
- Swedish School Beijing (in Swedish)