|Badi Door Se Aaye Hai|
Saha started his career as a fashion stylist and later took up modelling and acting as his profession. Saha has done several print shoots for newspapers like The Telegraph (Calcutta) and Sakalbela. He was first seen on a show called Chidiya Ghar on SAB TV. He played a cameo in the show as Rajveer. Soon after he was called for the show Badi Door Se Aaye Hai for the same channel. Saha has also done a show for Colors TV called Thapki Pyar Ki. Saha has been finalized to play the lead in a Pakistani show named Hum Dono most likely to start from September 2016. This is Saha's first international project.
Saha has been part of few commercial ads like Bajaj Allianz General Insurance and digital media modelling for MTV style check. Saha has also been an integral part of Rise 2017 a calendar spreading awareness for Parkinson's disease and raising donations for Hrishikesh's Centre of Contemporary Dance curing the people affected by Parkinson's disease.
|Chidiya Ghar||SAB TV||Rajveer||2014|
|Thapki Pyaar Ki||Colors TV||Alok||2015|
|Badi Door Se Aaye Hai||SAB TV||AgentQ||2015-2016|
|Hum Dono||Hum TV||Not defined||2016|
|Chandrakanta (2017 TV series)||Viacom 18
|Khichdi (franchise)||Star Plus||Bengali Painter(Special appearance)||2018|
- "Surjit Saha @ the launch of SBUYS Telly Calendar 2016". www.thetellytimes.com. Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- The Telegraph Calcutta (23 October 2011). "Surjit Saha". Model print Ad. p. 9.
- Sakalbela (6 February 2010). "Surjit Saha". Model print ad. p. 6.
- Chidiya Ghar, SAB TV:Surjit Saha, 31 October 2014
- Mirchi Bollywood, Thapki Pyar Ki:Thapki fell in love with Dhruv, 22 June 2015
- Maheshwri, Neha (4 July 2016). "'Badi Door Se Aaye Hai' actor Surjit Saha bags a Pakistani show". The Times of India. Retrieved 15 January 2019.
- Surjit Saha Bajaj Allianz, 25 May 2015