Sunbelt Publications is an American publication company that was incorporated in 1988. The company publishes and distributes multi-language pictorials, natural science and outdoor guidebooks, and regional references. The company is located in El Cajon, California.
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||El Cajon, California|
|Publication types||Books, maps|
Diana and Lowell Lindsay founded Sunbelt Books with the goal of publishing books about the natural world. The Anza-Borrego Desert was the subject for Diana Lindsay's master's thesis, and she subsequently published it as a book entitled Our Historic Desert (1973) through Copley Books.
- Courage to Heal – Theodor S. Geisel Award 2007, San Diego Book Awards
- Courage to Heal – Historical Fiction, 2007 San Diego Book Awards
- Palm Springs Legends: Creation of a Desert Oasis – 2012 Craft Awards, Outdoor Writers Association of California
- Hall, Walter. "Sunbelt Celebrates 25 Years of Ink and Imagination". East County Magazine. Retrieved May 30, 2012.
- Lindsay, Diana & Lowell (2006). Anza-Borrego Desert Region: 5th Edition. Berkeley, CA: Wilderness Press. p. 302. ISBN 9780899974002.
- OWAC 2012 Craft Awards: Book (other than travel or guidebook)