Summit is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Benton County, Oregon, United States. At the 2010 census, it had a population of 82. Summit lies on Oregon Route 180 northwest of Blodgett.
Since 1980 – at least up to 2014 – Summit is known locally for its small Summit Summer Festival on the third Saturday in August. At the Hippie-style gathering with food and music artisans offer their products, e.g. hand made knives, quilts; artists make their shows e.g. big soap bubbles and visitors get involved.
- Summit Summer Festival 2012 – lunadancer1969, youtube.com, August 21, 2012, video (4:24)
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Summit CDP, Oregon". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved February 24, 2014.
- Summit Summer Festival 2014 zuschlagbabyblog.wordpress.com, published 1 September 2014, retrieved 2 September 2019.
- Summit Summer Festival Baby We Got Nothin Bob Shade, youtube.com, August 21, 2013, retrieved November 18, 2018 – video (5:23)
- http://www.gazettetimes.com/news/local/summit-summer-festival-survives-and-thrives-again/article_04486cee-ecf6-11e1-9567-001a4bcf887a.html gazettetimes.com, Corvallis Gazette-Times, "Unavailable due to legal reasons" (attempting to access from a country of the European Economic Area)
- 33rd Annual Summit Summer Festival facebook.com, 18 August 2012, retrieved 10 March 2018.