Summer Lightning (film)
Summer Lightning is a 1933 British comedy film directed by Maclean Rogers and starring Ralph Lynn, Winifred Shotter, Chili Bouchier and Horace Hodges. It is based on the novel Summer Lightning by P.G. Wodehouse.
|Directed by||Maclean Rogers|
|Produced by||Herbert Wilcox|
|Written by||Miles Malleson|
|Based on||novel Summer Lightning by P.G. Wodehouse|
Herbert Wilcox Productions (for)
British & Dominions Film Corporation
|Distributed by||United Artists Corporation (UK)|
Hugo Carmody, the impoverished secretary to Lord Emsworth falls for Millicent the boss's niece, and steals his Lordship's prize pig in a scheme to raise funds to marry her.
- Ralph Lynn – Hugo Carmody
- Winifred Shotter – Millicent Keeble
- Chili Bouchier – Sue Brown
- Horace Hodges – Lord Emsworth
- Helen Ferrers – Lady Emsworth
- Esme Percy – Baxter
- Miles Malleson – Beach
- Gordon James – Pillbeam
- Joe Monkhouse - Pigman
- "Summer Lightning (1933)".
- Gifford, Denis (1 April 2016). "British Film Catalogue: Two Volume Set - The Fiction Film/The Non-Fiction Film". Routledge – via Google Books.
- "Summer Lightning (1933) - Maclean Rogers - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie".
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.