Sufiyana Pyaar Mera
Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (My Love is Pure) is an Indian television series that premiered on Star Bharat on 16 April 2019. Produced by Prateek Sharma, it stars Helly Shah, Rajveer Singh, Vijayendra Kumeria and Pallavi Gupta.
|Sufiyana Pyaar Mera|
|Created by||Danish Javed|
|Written by||Danish Javed|
|Directed by||Arvind Gupta|
|Opening theme||Sufiyana Pyaar Mera|
Javed Ali 
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||177|
|Running time||21 minutes|
|Production company(s)||LSD Films Private Limited|
|Original network||Star Bharat|
|First shown in||India|
|Original release||16 April –|
9 November 2019
Zaroon Shah is an NRI who comes to India to meet Kaynaat Shah to fulfill his father wish though he himself is unwilling. When Zaroon arrives, he spots Saltanat Shah, Kaynaat's look alike and falls in love with her at first sight. When he meets Kaynaat, he gets confused on seeing the difference in her dressing and personality. Kaynaat, being an orthodox girl, lived and dressed in an extremely traditional and conservative manner while Saltanat, being a free spirited modern girl, lived life on her own terms and conditions. He discovers that Saltanat and Kaynaat are look alike cousins. Zaroon refuses to marry Kaynaat and asks to marry Saltanat.
With time, Saltanat falls in love with Zaroon. She confesses her feelings to Zaroon and they both decide to get married. Kaynaat keeps plotting against Saltanat hoping to keep and Zaroon apart but fails. Soon, Saltanat discovers Kaynaat's conspiracies. Zehnab reveals to Saltanat that Kaynaat is her twin sister, not her cousin and convinces Saltanat to not expose Kaynaat.
Saltanat and Zaroon get married. Kaynaat tries to jump off the terrace but is saved by Saltanat. Instead, Kaynaat pushes Saltanat off in hopes of being with Zaroon. Saltanat is admitted to the hospital, her condition being extremely critical. Kaynaat pretends to be Saltanat and tries to get closer to Zaroon but he ignores her. Laden with guilt, Zaroon blames himself for Kaynaat's suicide attempt.
Madhav Sharma enters to take revenge from Kaynaat. He takes Saltanat with him, assuming her to be Kaynaat. Saltanat having lost her memory due to the accident doesn't remember anything. Eventually, Zaroon and Madhav discover that Kaynaat is pretending to be Saltanat. They join hands to fight against Kaynaat. Madhav starts falling for Saltanat. Saltanat regains her memory.
Saltanat and Zaroon re-unite; Madhav and Krish decide to move to Delhi. Madhav promises to write to Saltanat everyday.
20 years later
Krish has grown up and resembles his father. He reads Madhav's diary, where he has confessed that he wrote letters to Saltanat every day but could never post them due to his one-sided love for her.
Krish goes to a dargah and prays. While praying, the diary slips. A girl picks it up and reads it. She is Shaira Shah, Saltanat and Zaroon's daughter. She gives the book to Krish and they share a smile. The show ends with a new beginning of Shaira and Krish's story.
- Helly Shah as Saltanat Shah– Zehnab's daughter; Kaynaat's sister; Rubina and Nadeem's adoptive daughter; Zaroon's wife; Shaira's mother/Shaira Shah– Saltanat and Zaroon's daughter
- Helly Shah/Pallavi Gupta as Kaynaat Shah– Zehnab's daughter; Saltanat's sister
- Rajveer Singh as Zaroon Shah– Ghazala and Mamoon's son; Saltanat's husband; Shaira's father
- Vijayendra Kumeria as Madhav Sharma– Indu's son; Sakshi and Sneha's brother; Rupali's husband; Krish's father/Krish Sharma– Rupali and Madhav's son
- Ram Gopal Bajaj as Sayyed Shehriyat "Miajaan" Shah Ghazi– Saltanat and Kaynaat's paternal grandfather
- Melanie Nazareth as Zehnab Shah– Saltanat and Kaynaat's mother
- Jaineeraj Rajpurohit as Nadeem Shah– Rubina's husband; Saltanat's adoptive father
- Vishavpreet Kaur as Rubina Shah– Nadeem's wife; Saltanat's adoptive mother
- Siddhanth Vir Suryavanshi as Mamoon Shah– Miajaan's nephew; Ghazala's husband; Zaroon's father
- Kashish Duggal Paul as Ghazala Shah– Mamoon's wife; Zaroon's mother
- Saanvi Talwar as Rupali– Madhav's wife; Krish's mother
- Tanver Zaid as Young Krish Sharma– Rupali and Madhav's son
- Zaara Khan as Neelam– Saltanat and Kaynaat's cousin; Humza's sister
- S Ashraf Karim as Jaan Mohammad– Neelam's father
- Nikunj Malik as Sabina– Zehnab's sister; Saltanat and Kaynaat's aunt
- Mohammed Adil as Humza– Miajaan's grandson; Kaynaat's former fiancé; Neelam's brother
|2019||Gold Awards||Best Actor In Negative Role (Female)||Helly Shah|
|Indian Television Academy Awards|