Sued for Libel
Sued for Libel is a 1939 American mystery film directed by Leslie Goodwins from a screenplay by Jerry Cady, based on Wolfe Kaufman's story. Released on October 27, 1939, by RKO Radio Pictures (who also produced it), the film stars Kent Taylor, Linda Hayes, Lilian Bond, and Morgan Conway.
|Sued for Libel|
|Directed by||Leslie Goodwins|
|Produced by||Cliff Reid|
|Screenplay by||Jerry Cady|
|Story by||Wolfe Kaufman|
|Music by||Roy Webb|
|Edited by||Desmond Marquette|
- Kent Taylor - Steve Lonegan
- Linda Hayes - Maggie Shane
- Lilian Bond - Mrs. Muriel Webster
- Morgan Conway - Albert Pomeroy
- Richard Lane - Smiley Dugan
- Roger Pryor - District Attorney Willard Corbin
- Thurston Hall - David Hastings
- Emory Parnell - Jerome Walsh
- Roy Gordon - Colonel Jasper White
- Edward Earle - Judge Samuel Clark
- Lester Dorr - Pomeroy’s butler
- "Sued for Libel: Detail View". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on March 29, 2014. Retrieved September 16, 2014.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.