Subhasish Roy Chowdhury
|Full name||Subhashish Roy Chowdhury|
|Date of birth||27 September 1986|
|Place of birth||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Northeast United FC|
|2014||Atlético de Kolkata||8||(0)|
|2019—||Northeast United FC||6||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 04:01, 2 August 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13 March 2012
Born in Kolkata, West Bengal, Chowdhury started his career at the Tata Football Academy.,Then he started his professional career at East Bengal at the National Football League. He stayed at the club for one season before joining fellow NFL side Mahindra United in 2005. While with Mahindra United, Chowdhury helped his side win the Durand Cup in 2008; beating Churchill Brothers 3–2.
Atlético de Kolkata
After the 2013–14 I-League season it was confirmed that Chowdhury was released by Dempo and that he had signed with IMG-Reliance to take part in the Indian Super League for 2014. On 23 July 2014 it was announced that Chowdhury was selected by Atlético de Kolkata in the 2014 ISL Inaugural Domestic Draft in the eleventh round. He made his debut for Atlético de Kolkata on 12 October 2014 in the team's and league's opener against Mumbai City. Chowdhury managed to keep the clean-sheet and win the ISL Emerging player of the game award as Atlético de Kolkata won the match 3–0.
On 23 July 2017, Roy Chowdhury was selected in the seventh round of the 2017–18 ISL Players Draft by the Kerala Blasters for the 2017–18 Indian Super League season. He made his debut for the club on 31 December 2017 against Bengaluru. He started the match but had to come off in the 74th minute through injury as Kerala Blasters lost 3–1.
- "Subhasish Roy Chowdhury". national-football-teams. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- "Mahindra wins Durand Cup title". Rediff. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- Noronha, Anselm. "Subhasish Roychowdhury: It will not be easy to play in the ISL". Goal.com. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- "Dempo are I-League Champions". Western India Football Association. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- "ISL – Round 11". Facebook. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "As it happened: ISL opener – Atletico de Kolkata vs Mumbai City FC". Times of India. Retrieved 13 October 2014.
- "Welcome Subhasish". East Bengal. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- "ISL 2017 player draft, as it happened: ATK, Jamshedpur FC and Pune strike big". The Field. 23 July 2017. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- "Kerala Blasters 1–3 Bengaluru". Soccerway.
- "Subhasish Roy Chowdhary signs for Jamshedpur". Jamshedpur FC (Twitter).
- Subhasish Roy Chowdhury at National-Football-Teams.com