Stuart Levy (producer)
Stuart Levy (30 November 1907 – 3 June 1966) was a British film producer best known for his long association with Nat Cohen with whom he founded and ran Anglo-Amalgamated. He was born in Hendon, London and died in London.
With Cohen, he co-owned the horse Anglo, which won the Grand National.
- 1939 England and Wales Register
- The Cinema Tycoons. The Sunday Times (London, England), Sunday, January 10, 1960; pg. 9; Issue 7130. (2313 words)
- Obituary 2 -- No Title New York Times (1923-Current file) [New York, N.Y] 04 June 1966: 23.
- A mogul's farewell Pulleine, Tim. The Guardian (1959-2003) [London (UK) 11 Feb 1988: 12.]
- Film Chief's Daughter in Death Fall. The Sunday Times (London, England), Sunday, 8 July 1962; pg. ; Issue 7260. (218 words)