Strike It Rich (1933 film)
Strike It Rich is a 1933 British comedy film directed by Leslie S. Hiscott and starring Betty Astell, Davy Burnaby, George K. Gee and Wilfrid Lawson. It was made as a quota quickie at Beaconsfield Studios.
|Strike It Rich|
|Directed by||Leslie S. Hiscott|
|Produced by||Herbert Smith|
|Written by||Michael Barringer|
|Starring||Gina Malo |
|Music by||Reggie Bristow|
|Distributed by||British Lion Film|
- George K. Gee as Eddie Smart
- Gina Malo as Mary
- Davy Burnaby as Humphrey Wells
- Betty Astell as Janet Wells
- Ernest Sefton as Sankey
- Cyril Raymond as Slaughter
- Wilfrid Lawson as Raikes
- Hal Walters
- Ethel Warwick
- Wood p.79
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.