Stolen Pleasures is a lost 1927 American silent drama film, directed by Phil Rosen. It stars Helene Chadwick, Gayne Whitman, and Dorothy Revier , and was released on January 5, 1927. It was produced and released by Columbia Pictures.
|Directed by||Phil Rosen|
|Produced by||Harry Cohn|
|Written by||Leah Baird|
|Cinematography||J. O. Taylor|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
- "Stolen Pleasures". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on April 27, 2018. Retrieved April 27, 2018.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Stolen Pleasures
- Stolen Pleasures at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files: lost Columbia films - 1927
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films 1893-1993:Stolen Pleasures
- Stolen Pleasures on IMDb
- Stolen Pleasures at the TCM Movie Database
- Stolen Pleasures at the American Film Institute Catalog
- synopsis at AllMovie
- preserved lantern slide(archived)
- lobby card(archived)