|World Junior Curling Championships|
|European Mixed Curling Championship|
|European Curling Championships|
Viktorsson had an accomplished Junior career in Sweden winning a bronze medal at the 2004 World Junior Curling Championships and a silver at the 2005 Juniors (losing to Switzerland's Tania Grivel). Also in 2005, Viktorsson won a silver medal at the European Mixed Curling Championship while playing third for Niklas Edin. Viktorsson's return to the 2006 Juniors was a disappointing one, where she finished in 8th place.
In 2008, Viktorsson qualified for the 2008 Ford World Women's Curling Championship. At the Vernon World Championships she led her team to a sixth-place finish with a 6 - 5 record. She had the third best performance as a skip shooting 77%.
In 2009 she was inducted into Swedish Curling Hall of Fame.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-03-08. Retrieved 2010-05-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-26. Retrieved 2010-05-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Stina Viktorsson on the World Curling Federation database
- Stina Viktorsson on the World Curling Tour database
- Stina Viktorsson on the CurlingZone database