Stephen T. Blackehart is an American actor, author and producer.
Blackehart attended the University of South Florida, the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, and later HB Studio, where he studied under Uta Hagen. Blackehart is known for playing Benny Que in the cult classic film Tromeo and Juliet, though he has since acted in a mixture of B-movies (Retro Puppet Master,The Whisperer in Darkness) and mainstream movies, many of which are associated with James Gunn (The Belko Experiment, Super, Guardians of the Galaxy, Brightburn).
In addition to his film work, Blackehart has acted in TV series including Grey's Anatomy, The Big Apple, and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. He was a regular on the BBC's The Tromaville Cafe, where he originated the role of Felix, the French Trickster.
In 2004, Blackehart produced Jenna Fischer's mockumentary film LolliLove. It was subsequently picked up for distribution by Troma and garnered DVD Talk's distinction as a "Collector's Series" disc immediately upon its video release. It was also voted #2 by the editors of Amazon in their list of Best DVDs of the Year - Comedy, and completely sold out of all copies within the first day of release.
- Tromeo and Juliet (1996)
- Criminals (1997)
- Rush Hour (1998)
- Lethal Weapon 4 (1998)
- Retro Puppet Master (1999)
- Rockabilly Vampire (2001)
- The Ghouls (2003)
- Changeling (2006)
- LolliLove (2006)
- First Landing (2007)
- 100 Million BC (2008)
- Death Racers (2008)
- 2012: Supernova (2009)
- The Land That Time Forgot (2009)
- Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus (2009)
- The Terminators (2009)
- The Whisperer in Darkness (2011)
- Super (2011)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- The Hive (2015)
- The Belko Experiment (2017)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Brightburn (2019)
- Annabelle Comes Home (Scenes deleted) (2019)
- "Stephen Blackehart". Archived from the original on February 23, 2017.
- Bill Gibron (February 9, 2006). "LolliLove Review". DVD Talk. Archived from the original on February 19, 2009. Retrieved February 18, 2009.
- Geoffrey Kleinman. "The Best Films Not in Theaters in 2005". DVD Talk. Archived from the original on February 19, 2009. Retrieved February 18, 2009.
- Amazon Editorial Staff (2006). "Best DVDs of the Year So Far - Comedy". Amazon.com. Archived from the original on July 15, 2009. Retrieved February 18, 2009.
- ISBN 978-1502970510
- "Marlon Brando's love life had an epic cast of women and men". Archived from the original on March 3, 2017.
- "Film legend Marlon Brando dies". July 3, 2004. Archived from the original on July 13, 2009.
- Tyrkus, Michael J. (2000). Contemporary Theatre, Film and Television. Gale / Cengage Learning. ISBN 978-0-7876-3187-1.
- TromaMovies (September 4, 2015). "Lloyd Kaufman And Stephen Blackehart Have A Heart-To-Heart" – via YouTube.