State Attorney Jordan (1926 film)
State Attorney Jordan (German: Staatsanwalt Jordan) is a 1926 German silent film directed by Karl Gerhardt and starring Hans Mierendorff, Hedwig Pauly-Winterstein and Paul Henckels.
|State Attorney Jordan|
|Directed by||Karl Gerhardt|
|Produced by||Joe May|
|Music by||Willy Schmidt-Gentner|
|Cinematography||Edgar S. Ziesemer|
|Distributed by||Phoebus Film|
|2 December 1926|
The film's art direction was by Ernst Schütte and Erich Zander.
- Hans Mierendorff as Staatsanwalt Jordan
- Hedwig Pauly-Winterstein as Frau Jordan
- Paul Henckels as Conrad Hecker, Portier
- Hedwig Wangel as Frau Hecker
- Mary Johnson as Hertha Hecker, Tochter
- Alfred Gerasch as Fritz Emmerich, Maler
- Rudolf Klein-Rhoden as Koch, Gastwirt
- Alexander Murski as Der Oberstaatsanwalt
- Bruno Ziener as Vorsitzender
- Albert Patry
- Karl Platen
- State Attorney Jordan (1919)
- Grange p. 242
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.