Stanley B. Lippman
Stanley B. Lippman is a computer scientist and author. He is most widely known as an author of C++ Primer book, which is currently published as 5th edition. Also he authored the book Inside the C++ Object Model . He has worked with Bjarne Stroustrup in Bell Laboratories during early stages of C++ development. In 2001, Stanley Lippman became an Architect for Visual C++. In 2007, he joined Emergent Game Technologies. He then worked for NASA, Pixar and is now working at 2kQubits according to his LinkedIn page. He is to be distinguished from Stan Lippmann, a physicist and perennial political candidate, from Seattle.
- Stanley B. Lippman (May 1996). Inside the C++ Object Model. ISBN 978-0-201-83454-3.
- Stanley B. Lippman (editor) (August 1997). C++ Gems: Programming Pearls from The C++ Report (SIGS Reference Library). ISBN 978-0-13-570581-0.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Stanley B. Lippman (November 1999). Essential C++. ISBN 978-0-201-48518-9.
- Stanley B. Lippman; Josée Lajoie; Barbara E. Moo (December 2001). C# Primer: A Practical Approach. ISBN 978-0-201-72955-9.
- Stanley B. Lippman; Josée Lajoie; Barbara E. Moo (August 2012). C++ Primer (5th Edition). ISBN 978-0-321-71411-4.