Stanislau Anatolievich Neviarouski (Belarusian: Станіслаў Анатольевіч Невяроўскі; born April 7, 1981) is a Belarusian former swimmer, who specialized in sprint and relay freestyle events. He is a two-time Olympian, and a multiple-time Belarusian record holder for the sprint freestyle events (both 50 and 100 m).
|Full name||Stanislau Anatolievich Neviarouski|
|Born||7 April 1981|
Homel, Belarusian SSR, Soviet Union
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
Neviarouski made his Olympic debut at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, competing in two swimming events. In the 100 m freestyle, he challenged seven other swimmers on the fifth heat, including Lithuania's Rolandas Gimbutis, a member of the swimming team for the California Golden Bears. He edged out Greece's Aristeidis Grigoriadis to take the third spot by a quarter margin (0.25), with a time of 50.36 seconds. Two days later, Neviarouski placed second behind Hungary's Krisztián Takács, on the sixth heat of the men's 50 m freestyle by one hundredth of a second (0.01), clocking at 23.13 seconds.
Four years after competing in his last Olympics, Neviarouski qualified for his second Belarusian team, as a 27-year-old, at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. He eclipsed a FINA B-standard entry time of 49.80 (100 m freestyle) from the Serbian Open Championships in Belgrade. Neviarouski challenged seven other swimmers on the fifth heat, including three-time Olympian Örn Arnarson of Iceland. He raced to sixth place and forty-fourth overall by six hundredths of a second (0.06) behind Uruguay's Martín Kutscher in 50.14 seconds. Neviarouski also teamed up with Pavel Sankovich, Yauheni Lazuka, and Viktar Vabishchevich in the 4 × 100 m medley relay. Swimming the freestyle leg, Neviarouski recorded a time of 49.76 seconds, and the Belarusian team finished the heats in sixteenth overall with a final time of 3:39.39.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Stanislau Neviarouski". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- "Men's 100m Freestyle Heat 5". Athens 2004. BBC Sport. 18 August 2004. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "Men's 50m Freestyle Heat 6". Athens 2004. BBC Sport. 20 August 2004. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "Olympic Cut Sheet – Men's 100m Freestyle" (PDF). Swimming World Magazine. p. 6. Retrieved 9 April 2013.
- "Four Serbian Records Tumble at Serbian Open National Championships". Swimming World Magazine. 6 August 2007. Archived from the original on 26 January 2012. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Men's 100m Freestyle Heat 5". Beijing 2008. NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 21 August 2012. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "Men's 4×100m Medley Relay Heat 1". Beijing 2008. NBC Olympics. Retrieved 31 January 2013.