St John's Parish Church, South Hornchurch
|St John & St Matthews Church, South Hornchurch|
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Website||St John's Parish Church|
|Vicar(s)||Rev. Kevin Browning|
|Churchwarden(s)||Mr Dave Rogers and Mrs Glenda Morton|
History of St John & St Matthews Church, South Hornchurch
A stone was laid by Hugh Rowlands Gough, Bishop of Barking on 9 March 1957.
South Hornchurch Chapel - Roll of Honour 1914-1918
A Plaque is always on Show, and also during Remembrance Sunday Services.
"Grant, O Lord to these who survive and follow them, that they may live the more nobly and trust the more certainly for the great example they have set"