St. Vital Curling Club
The St. Vital Curling Club, located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, is a curling club in Western Canada and was founded in 1933. It started curling events in December 1933 in a building that was owned by the St. Vital Agricultural Society which it purchased in 1950. It was then moved to its current location in 1954 on Regal Avenue in Winnipeg.
|St Vital Curling Club|
|Location||286 Regal Ave.|
St. Vital (Winnipeg), Manitoba R2M 0P5
The club hosted it first Canadian Mixed Curling Championship in 1974.
- "St. Vital Curling Club About Us". St. Vital Curling Club. Retrieved 2017-02-11.