St. Patrick's High School (Quebec City)
It was established in 1843, and in 1846 it joined Commission des écoles catholiques de Québec, a Roman Catholic school district. St. Patrick served as one of its Anglophone high schools, and by 1997 was its only one. It served the Irish Canadian population of Quebec City. In 1998 the religious school boards were dissolved and replaced with secular ones, so St. Patrick's became a part of the CQSB.