Spotswood, New Zealand
|Local authority||New Plymouth|
According to the 2013 New Zealand census, Spotswood has a population of 2,016, an increase of 9 people since the 2006 census. There were 978 males and 1,041 females. Figures have been rounded and may not add up to totals.
Spotswood College is a secondary (years 9–13) school with a roll of 764 students as of March 2019. It was founded in 1960. At one time it was divided as East and West school.
All these schools are coeducational.
- North Island Provincial Town Maps (5th ed.). Wises Maps. p. 92.
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Spotswood
- "Directory of Schools - as at 3 April 2019". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Education Counts: Spotswood College
- "About Us - The School". Spotswood College. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 7 July 2008.
- Education Counts: Spotswood Primary School
- "Jubilees & reunions: Spotswood Primary School 50th Jubilee". Education Gazette New Zealand. 85 (17). 9 October 2006.
- Education Counts: Te Pi'ipi'inga Kakano Mai Rangiatea
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Spotswood, New Zealand.|