Special Agent K-7
Special Agent K-7 is a 1937 American murder mystery film. FBI Special Agent K-7 Vince Landers (McGrail) investigates a series of crimes that includes the murders of Tony Black (Renaldo) and Eddie Geller (Castello). Billy Westrop (Reed) is the prime suspect.
|Special Agent K-7|
|Directed by||Raymond K. Johnson|
|Written by||Phil Durham, George F. Zimmer|
|Starring||Walter McGrail, Donald Reed|
|Edited by||Charles Henkel|
|Distributed by||C. C. Burr Productions, Inc.|
- "Special Agent K-7". AFI Catalog of Feature Films. AFI. Retrieved September 8, 2015.
- Special Agent K-7 at the American Film Institute Catalog
- Special Agent K-7 on IMDb
- Special Agent K-7 at AllMovie
- Special Agent K-7 at the TCM Movie Database