Song of the Eagle
Song of the Eagle is a 1933 American pre-Code drama film directed by Ralph Murphy and written by C. Graham Baker, Willard Mack, Casey Robinson and Gene Towne. The film stars Charles Bickford, Richard Arlen, Mary Brian, Jean Hersholt, Louise Dresser, Andy Devine and George E. Stone. It was released on April 28, 1933, by Paramount Pictures.
|Song of the Eagle|
|Directed by||Ralph Murphy|
|Produced by||Charles R. Rogers|
|Screenplay by||C. Graham Baker|
George E. Stone
|Music by||John Leipold|
|Edited by||Joseph Kane|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Charles Bickford as Joe Anderson
- Richard Arlen as Bill Hoffman
- Mary Brian as Elsa Kranzmeyer
- Jean Hersholt as Otto Hoffman
- Louise Dresser as Emma Hoffman
- Andy Devine as Mud
- George E. Stone as Gus
- Gene Morgan as Charlie
- Bert Sprotte as Emil Kranzmeyer
- George Meeker as August Hoffmann
- Julie Haydon as Gretchen
- James Bradbury Jr. as Slats
- "Movie Review – Song of the Eagle – Beer and Gangsters". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 25, 2015.
- "Song of the Eagle (1933) – Overview". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved February 25, 2015.