So This Is London (1930 film)
So This Is London is a 1930 American pre-Code comedy film directed by John G. Blystone and starring Will Rogers, Irene Rich, Frank Albertson and Lumsden Hare.
|So This Is London|
Window poster featuring Will Rogers
|Directed by||John G. Blystone|
|Written by||Arthur Goodrich (play)|
|Music by||James F. Hanley|
|Cinematography||Charles G. Clarke|
|Edited by||Jack Dennis|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
|June 6, 1930|
It was based on the 1922 play So This Is London by Arthur Goodrich, which was adapted again in 1939. An American and an Englishman clash over which country is the greater, while their children have a secret love affair. The plot was relatively similar to They Had to See Paris (1929), a previous film starring Rogers.
- Will Rogers - Hiram Draper
- Irene Rich - Mrs Hiram Draper
- Frank Albertson - Junior Draper
- Maureen O'Sullivan - Elinor Worthing
- Lumsden Hare - Lord Percy Worthing
- Mary Forbes - Lady Worthing
- Bramwell Fletcher - Alfred Honeycutt
- Dorothy Christy - Lady Amy Ducksworth
- "So This Is London (1930) details". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 2009-04-16. Retrieved 2012-06-17.
- Hall, Mordaunt (2012-06-05). "'So This Is London' cast". Movies.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2012-06-17.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.