Smallwood Township, Jasper County, Illinois
Location in Jasper County
Jasper County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 38°54′13″N 88°12′21″W|
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||41.74 sq mi (108.1 km2)|
|• Land||41.67 sq mi (107.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.19%|
|Elevation||551 ft (168 m)|
|• Density||9.9/sq mi (3.8/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 41.74 square miles (108.1 km2), of which 41.67 square miles (107.9 km2) (or 99.83%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.19%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Cummins, Hankins, Honey, Lancaster, Pleasant Ridge, Tate and Woods.
Airports and landing strips
- Jasper County Flying Club Airport
- Berry Lake
- Jasper County Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 108
- State Senate District 54
- "Smallwood Township, Jasper County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.