Skyrunning World Championships
The Skyrunning World Championships are skyrunning competitions held for the first time in 2010 and organised by the International Skyrunning Federation. The second edition was held in 2014 and thereafter the championships have taken place on a biennial basis.
|Skyrunning World Championships|
|Edition||Year||Nation||Vertical Kilometer||SkyMarathon||Ultra SkyMarathon||details|
|1st||2010||Canazei||16 July||Premana||25 July|
|2nd||2014||Chamonix||27 June||Chamonix||29 June||Chamonix||27 June|
|3rd||2016||Lleida||22 July||Lleida||22 July||Lleida||23 July|
|4th||2018||Kinlochleven||13 September||Kinlochleven||15 September||Kinlochleven||14 September|
Men's Vertical Kilometer
Women's Vertical Kilometer
Men's Ultra SkyMarathon
Women's Ultra SkyMarathon
- "2010 World Championships". skyrunning.com. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
The first Skyrunning World Championships since the inauguration of the ISF in 2008 will be held in Italy.
- "2014 Skyrunning World Championships – roll on!". skyrunning.com. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
Held every four years, the 2014 Skyrunning World Championships will represent the second edition since the inauguration of the ISF in 2008
- "2016 Skyrunning World Championships". skyrunning.com. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "2018 Skyrunning World Championships". skyrunning.com. Retrieved 16 September 2018.
- International Skyrunning Federation official web site