Single Handed (1923 film)
Single Handed is a 1923 silent American Western film directed by Edward Sedgwick and featuring Hoot Gibson.
|Directed by||Edward Sedgwick|
|Written by||George C. Hull|
- Hoot Gibson as Hector MacKnight
- Elinor Field as Ruth Randolph
- Percy Challenger as Professor Weighoff
- William Steele as Windy Smith
- Philip Sleeman as Gypsy Joe
- Dick La Reno as Sheriff Simpel
- Mack V. Wright as Milo
- Tom McGuire as Macklin
- Gordon McGregor as The Boss
- W.T. McCulley as Ringmaster
- Charles Murphy as Foreman (credited as C.B. Murphy)
- Robert McKenzie as Manager (credited as Bob McKenzie)
- Sidney De Gray as Rancher (credited as Sidney De Grey)
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Single Handed". Silent Era. Retrieved March 25, 2008.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.