Sin Town (1942 film)
|Directed by||Ray Enright|
|Produced by||George Waggner|
|Written by||Richard Brooks|
|Music by||Hans J. Salter|
|Edited by||Edward Curtiss|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
According to the New York Times, July 31, 1942: Universal has signed Constance Bennett to play the feminine lead in “Sin Town,” a story of an oil-boom community, which was originally scheduled for Marlene Dietrich. The cast will also include Broderick Crawford, Andy Devine and Leo Carrillo, and Ray Enright will direct.
- Constance Bennett as Kye Allen
- Broderick Crawford as Dude McNair
- Patric Knowles as Wade Crowell
- Anne Gwynne as Laura Kirby
- Leo Carrillo as Angelo Collina
- Andy Devine as 'Judge' Eustace Vale
- Ward Bond as Rock Delaney
- Arthur Aylesworth as Sheriff Bagby
- Ralf Harolde as 'Kentucky'Jones
- Charles Wagenheim as 'Dry-Hole'
- Billy Wayne as Hollister
- Hobart Bosworth as Humiston
- Bryant Washburn as Anderson
- Jack Mulhall as Hanson
- Kellow p.250
- Kellow, Brian. The Bennetts: An Acting Family. University Press of Kentucky, 2004.