Simon Weston (MP)
Sir Simon Weston (1563–1637) was an English politician who sat in the House of Commons between 1624 and 1626.
Weston was the son of James Weston, diocesan registrar and a Lichfield MP, by his wife, Margery Lowe, daughter of Humphrey Lowe of Lichfield. The Westons, father and son, lived at St John's Hospital in Lichfield. Weston was High Sheriff of Staffordshire in 1610. He was nominated recorder of Lichfield in the 1622 charter for Lichfield.
Weston married Mary Lloyd, daughter of John Lloyd, of Carnavon. His daughter Elizabeth married Robert Ridgeway, 2nd Earl of Londonderry.
- Hospitals: Lichfield, St John the Baptist, A History of the County of Stafford: Volume 3 (1970), pp. 279-289. Date accessed: 11 January 2011
- The Staffordshire Encyclopedia - Sheriffs
- Lichfield: Town government, A History of the County of Stafford: Volume 14: Lichfield (1990), pp. 73-87.Date accessed: 11 January 2011
- Thomas Harwood, The history and antiquities of the church and city of Lichfield
- Willis, Browne (1750). Notitia Parliamentaria, Part II: A Series or Lists of the Representatives in the several Parliaments held from the Reformation 1541, to the Restoration 1660 ... London. pp. onepage&q&f=, false 229–239.
- John Burke, John Bernard Burke A genealogical and heraldic history of the extinct and dormant baronetcies
|Parliament of England|
| Member of Parliament for Lichfield
With: Sir John Suckling 1624
William Wingfield 1624
Sir William Bowyer
Sir Edward Littleton
| Member of Parliament for Staffordshire
With: Richard Erdeswick 1625
Sir William Bowyer 1626
Sir Hervey Bagot, 1st Baronet