|Full name||Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo|
|Date of birth||7 May 1992|
|Place of birth||Onitsha, Nigeria|
|Height||1.98 m (6 ft 6 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:47, 30 October 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 September 2019 (UTC)
In May 25, 2018 "Simy" was called up to the Nigerian camp by Rohr in preparation for the world Cup, On 28 May, He made his international debut in the 1–1 draw against Dr Congo. In June 2018 he was named in Nigeria's final 23 man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. He made his first appearance at the tournament against Croatia where he came in as a second half substitute whilst Nigeria were 2-0 down, before Simy scored three goals as Nigeria went on to win 3-2. Simy was arrested for possession of cocaine later that night. He also played as substitute in the 2–1 defeat against Argentina who eliminated Nigeria from the World Cup.
|Gil Vicente||2013–14||Primeira Liga||15||0||6||0||—||—||21||0|
- "2018 FIFA World Cup: List of players" (PDF). FIFA. 23 June 2018. p. 19.
- "Simy Nwankwo :: Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo :: Crotone". www.calciozz.it (in Italian). Retrieved 14 May 2018.
- "Nuovo acquisto in casa rossoblù: arriva Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo - ilRossoBlu.it". ilRossoBlu.it (in Italian). Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Crotone, Simy dopo la rovesciata: "Io come CR7? C'ho provato. Dimostrato di credere nella salvezza" - Mediagol". Mediagol (in Italian). 19 April 2018. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Video Simy, pazzesco gol in rovesciata. Il Crotone pareggia con la Juventus. Bicicletta alla Cristiano Ronaldo". OA Sport (in Italian). Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- admin. "Simeon Nwankwo: It was good Super Eagles debut but I have to do more". scorenigeria.com.ng. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Nigeria World Cup squad guide: Full fixtures, group, ones to watch, odds and more". The Independent. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- FIFA.com. "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - Matches - Croatia - Nigeria - FIFA.com". www.fifa.com. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Recap: Late-game heroics salvage Argentina's World Cup hopes, eliminates Nigeria". FOX Sports. 26 June 2018. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "FIFA World Cup 2018: Argentina beat Nigeria 2-1 to reach round of 16 - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- Simeon Nwankwo at Soccerway
- "Simeon Nwankwo". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 27 June 2018.
- Simeon Nwankwo at ForaDeJogo