Sigrid Holmquist (21 February 1899 in Borås – 9 July 1970 in Sydney, Australia) was also known as Sie Holmquist or Bie Holmquist. She was a Swedish actress during the silent film era. After three films in Sweden, she went to pursue a career in Hollywood where she appeared in 13 films between 1921 and 1925 before retiring from the screen.
- Just Around the Corner (1921)
- The Prophet's Paradise (1922)
- My Old Kentucky Home (1922)
- A Gentleman of Leisure (1923)
- Hollywood (1923) (*cameo; herself)
- The Light That Failed (1923)
- The Age of Innocence (1924)
- Meddling Women (1924)
- Youth for Sale (1924)
- Two Shall Be Born (1924)
- School for Wives (1925)
- The Crackerjack (1925)
- The Early Bird (1925)
- "Sigrid Holmquist (1899–1970)". The Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- Forslund, Bengt (1995), Filmstjärnor: en bok om svenska skådespelerskor i världen, Stockholm: Alfabeta