- Rejimen Semboyan Diraja, Malaysian Royal Signals Regiment
- Indian Army Corps of Signals (India), raised in 1911.
- Pakistan Army Corps of Signals, raised in 1947.
- Singapore Armed Forces Signals Formation
- Sri Lanka Signals Corps
- Israeli C4I Corps
- Korps Perhubungan TNI AD (Indonesian Army Signal Corps)
- Armed Forces of the Philippines Signal Corps
- Signal Department, Royal Thai Army
- Arma delle Trasmissioni, corps of Italian Army founded in 1953, see List of units of the Italian Army.
- Royal Corps of Signals, founded in the United Kingdom (under the name Telegraph Battalion Royal Engineers) in 1884.
- Communications and Information Services Corps (CIS), the signals corps of Ireland's Defence Forces.
- Signal Brigade, a unit of the Serbian Armed Forces.
- Telegrafregimentet, Royal Danish Signal Regiment.
- Regiment Verbindingstroepen, a regiment of the Royal Netherlands Army.
- Signal Corps of the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS.
- Signal Communications Troops of Russia
- Transmissions (French Army).
- Viestirykmentti, Signal Regiment of the Finnish Army
- Swedish Army Signal Troops
- Royal Canadian Corps of Signals, formed in 1903 as the Canadian Signalling Corps
- Signal Corps (United States Army), founded in 1860 by Major Albert J. Myer
- Signal Corps Officer Candidate School History (United States Army), WWII Signal OCS - The FIRST class began on 1 June 1941 and included 339 Officers and 19 Warrant Officers.