Siddhi Vinayak is an Indian romantic television series that aired from 26 October 2017 to 18 January 2019 on &TV. The series is produced by Prashant Bhatt and Sanjay Memane. The show was replaced by Main Bhi Ardhangini. The Series Went Off Air After a Successful Run.
|Created by||Prashant Bhatt |
|Written by||Renu Watwani |
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||320|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Studio B & M|
|Picture format||576i |
|Original release||26 October 2017 –|
18 January 2019
The Series Launched In October 2017 At 9PM Worldwide On &TV INTERNATIONAL & ZEE TV INTERNATIONAL. Season 1 Ran From October 2017 - January 2018. Season 1 Starred Neha Saxena & Nitin Goswami In Lead Roles As Siddhi & Vinayak Respectively.
In January 2018 It Was Announced That Season 2 Of Siddhi Vinayak Will Launch In February 2018.
Season 1 Was a Romantic Drama, Whereas Season 2 Turned Into a Revenge Drama and in July 2019 The Show Turned Into a Romanic Drama Once Again.
Siddhi Vinayak Gained Immense Popularity After It’s Launch And Had Been Giving Great Numbers For The Channel. The Show Was Also Successful Internationally; In UK, The Show Become &TV UK’s No 1 Show During It’s Run.
The Show Went Off Air In January 2019 After a Successful Run.
Siddhi Vinayak is the story of Siddhi Joshi (Neha Saxena), a junior dancer, and Vinayak "Vin" Kundra (Nitin Goswami), superstar actor. Siddhi and Vinayak grew up together but a misunderstanding causes them to separate and they meet 14 years later. When Siddhi realises Vin is Vinayak, she lashes out at him for causing the accident that left her father paralysed back when they were kids. As Vin tries to apologise to Siddhi, they are attacked and Vin watches helplessly as Siddhi is caught in a fire. Vin thinks Siddhi was killed by his father Shankar.
1 year later
Siddhi is forced to undergo a plastic surgery and with help from Dr. Pratima assumes the look and identity of Riddhi (Farnaz Shetty), her dead granddaughter. She gets a job as Vinayak's secretary to take revenge from him thinking he was responsible for the attack on her. In her absence, Vin has become distant from his father and has been taking care of Siddhi's family disguised as an NGO worker called Prateek. Siddhi's family have still been waiting for her.
Riddhi gradually discovers that Vin has been innocent all along. Meanwhile, Vin's cousin Rajbeer and his wife Prachi (who is also Siddhi's sister) make several plans to kill Vin as does Vin's other brother Manbeer's wife, Gauri. Discovering his innocence, Riddhi saves Vin risking her own life and realises she has fallen in love. She also finds out that while Shankar had paid goons to kidnap Siddhi, someone else had set her on fire and attacked Vin. Vin's family's priest, Guru ji, warns them that his life is in danger and can be saved only if he is married to a woman who will protect him at all costs. Vin's mother Manjari convinces him to agree and his wedding is fixed to a woman named Vaibhavi. However, Riddhi exposes Vaibhavi and her mother Kanta to be frauds. Vin meets with an accident and to save him Riddhi marries him while he is unconscious with only Shankar, Manjari, Manbeer and Guru ji knowing about the wedding. Manjari is revealed to have been behind all the attacks on Vin and shown to be doing it to control the Kundra property. Vin falls in love with Riddhi not knowing she is Siddhi and is already married to him.
Shivam Sen comes to Kundra Mansion and convinces everyone that Siddhi is his wife Riddhi and mother of Juhi. Manjari supports Shivam. Vin finally finds out Riddhi is in fact his wife and is Siddhi. He tries to get her back but Siddhi is attacked. Manjari kidnaps Juhi and makes it look like Shivam is responsible. Vin comes to save Manjari and Juhi, but Manjari shoots Shivam and kills him. When police arrive, Vin takes the blame and goes to jail. Siddhi figures out Manjari is the murderer and is trying to kill her. Manjari sends a man named Kabir to kill Vin while he is in jail but Vin is able to escape. Siddhi eventually proves Vin's innocence in court and brings him home.
While everyone in the Kundra family celebrate Vin's return, a man named Rudra enters the Kundra Mansion stating he is the long lost son of Shankar and Manjari. It is finally revealed that Shankar gave up Rudra after he was born to protect Vin as per a prophecy and that Manjari had been acting against Vin all along because Vin is her stepson while Rudra is her biological son. Rudra falls for Siddhi but gets married to a woman named Urvashi. At a festival, Siddhi saves Vin from being shot at by Rudra. However, someone shoots Rudra and he dies. Vin misunderstands Siddhi and marries a pregnant Urvashi.
- Nitin Goswami as Vinayak "Vin" Kundra
- Neha Saxena as Siddhi Joshi (before plastic surgery)
- Farnaz Shetty as Riddhi Sen, a woman whose face is given to Siddhi; later Siddhi (after plastic surgery)
- Roshni Rastogi as Urvashi Kundra, Vinayak's second wife
- Utkarsha Naik as Manjari Kundra, Vinayak's stepmother
- Shardul Pandit as Shivam Sen, Riddhi’s husband
- Ayesha Vindhara as Juhi Sen, Shivam and Riddhi's daughter
- Gaurav S Bajaj as Rudra Kundra, Manjari's long lost son, Vinayak's half brother
- Manish Khanna as Shankar Kundra, Vinayak and Rudra's father
- Karan Khandelwal as Rajbeer Kundra, Vinayak's cousin brother
- Nishi Singh as Bijlee Kundra, Rajbeer's mother
- Priyanka Bora as Prachi Joshi, Siddhi's sister and later Rajbeer's wife
- Prithvi Sankala as Aniket Joshi, Siddhi and Prachi's father
- Anjali Gupta as Savita Joshi, Siddhi and Prachi's mother
- Amar Deep Garg as Guru ji
- Farah Hussain as Zai, Siddhi's friend
- "Neha Saxena returns to TV with Siddhi Vinayak which will take up the Santoshi Maa slot on &TV". BollywoodLife.com. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- India-West, R. M. VIJAYAKAR, Special to. "&TV's New Show 'Siddhivinayak' Presents a Passionate Hate Story". India West. Retrieved 30 August 2019.
- "Nitin Goswami: I only want to play the male lead now - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- "Neha Saxena and Nitin Goswami talk about their show Siddhivinayak. | TV - Times of India Videos". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- "In conversation with Neha Saxena on FB, watch now". Times Of India. Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- "Neha Saxena to make a comeback with a fiction show". The Times of India. Retrieved 5 October 2017.
- Correspondent, BizAsia (21 January 2018). "Farnaz Shetty replaces Neha Saxena as lead in 'Siddhi Vinayak'". BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music. Retrieved 30 August 2019.
- Singh, Mohnish (22 January 2018). "Farnaz Shetty in, Neha Saxena out of Siddhivinayak". EasternEye. Retrieved 30 August 2019.
- "Shardul Pandit to make his theatre debut - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
Siddhi Vinayak Streaming on OZEE