|Full name||Siddharth Singh|
|Date of birth||3 February 1993|
|Place of birth||India|
|2018–||East Bengal F.C.||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:53, 11 January 2018 (UTC)|
Singh began his career with PIFA. In 2008, after impressing coaches, Singh went to London to train at Arsenal under the Tata Tea's soccer program. Singh soon moved to England to study at Nottingham Trent University under Gary Charles. Under Charles, Singh was able to secure a move to Australia to play for Manningham United.
On 23 July 2017, Singh was selected in the 15th and last round of the 2017–18 ISL Players Draft by Jamshedpur for the 2017–18 Indian Super League season. He made his professional debut for the club on 6 December 2017 against Delhi Dynamos. He started and played 79 minutes as Jamshedpur won 1–0.
- "PIFA BOY TO REPRESENT INDIA FOR THE TATA TEA ARSENAL SOCCER STARS". Goal.com. Retrieved 6 December 2017.
- "The Beautiful Game". Press Reader.
- "ISL 2017 player draft, as it happened: ATK, Jamshedpur FC and Pune strike big". The Field. 23 July 2017. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "Delhi Dynamos 0-1 Jamshedpur". Soccerway.
- Siddharth Singh at Soccerway