Sibylle Rauch (born 14 June 1960) is a German former film actress, nude model and pornographic actress.
Sibylle Rauch in December 2005
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|June 1979 German edition|
|Born||14 June 1960|
Munich, West Germany
Life and career
She was born Erika Roswitha Rauch in Munich, Germany. She was the Playmate of June 1979 in the German edition of Playboy, and appeared fifteen more times. She also appeared on several films, most notably starring the main role in several chapters of the Israeli film series Eskimo Limon. In 1982 she debuted as a singer, with the single "So Long, Goodbye / Playmate".
She entered the adult industry in 1987, accepting a 100,000 Mark salary offered by the former porn actress and then producer Teresa Orlowski to star in the two-parts pornographic film Born for Love. She later appeared in more than 20 pornographic films.
- "Top-EXCLUSIV EIS AM STIEL Star Sybille Rauch heiratet Wiener Schauspielerin". Presse-Wien. 24 August 2012. Archived from the original on 2 January 2014. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- Deutsche Presse-Agentur. Das grosse dpa-Bildarchiv. Area Verlag, 2004. ISBN 3899962516.
- Stephan Kurthy (19 July 2009). "Sybille Rauch: Der tiefe Fall des Erotik-Stars". Bild. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- Christian Ertl. Macht's den Krach leiser!: Popkultur in München von 1945 bis heute. BUCH&media, 2010. ISBN 3869061006.
- "Sibylle Rauch – So Long, Goodbye / Playmate". Discogs. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- Eckhard Henscheid. Die Nackten und die Doofen: Aufsätze zur Kulturkritik. Zu Klampen!, 2003. ISBN 3934920306.
- "Das sündige Mädchen". Prisma. Retrieved 24 December 2015.
- Jule Lutteroth (11 February 2004). "Der schlimmste Moment im Leben des Pornostars Rauch". Der Spiegel. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- "Sachsen-Paule: Bestellter Sex mit Sibylle Rauch!". PF. 22 September 2012. Retrieved 21 August 2013.