Shirley (1922 film)
Shirley is a 1922 British silent drama film directed by A. V. Bramble and starring Carlotta Breese, Clive Brook, Elizabeth Irving and Mabel Terry-Lewis. It is based on the 1849 novel Shirley by Charlotte Brontë.
|Directed by||A. V. Bramble|
|Written by||Charlotte Brontë (novel) |
Arthur Q. Walton
|Distributed by||Ideal Film Company|
- Carlotta Breese as Shirley
- Clive Brook as Robert Moore
- Elizabeth Irving as Caroline Helston
- Mabel Terry-Lewis as Mrs. Prior
- Harvey Braban as Nunnally
- Joe Nightingale
- David Miller
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.