Shin Mi-sung (born April 15, 1978 in Seoul) is a South Korean curler.
|Born||April 15, 1978|
|Curling club||Gyeonggi-do CC, Gyeonggi-do|
|5 (2002, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014)|
|10 (1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013)|
|Revised Romanization||Sin Mi-seong|
Shin competed at the 2014 Winter Olympics for South Korea. She teamed with Kim Ji-sun, Lee Seul-bee, Gim Un-chi and Um Min-ji in the women's tournament. She began the tournament playing second, but ended up playing only four of the nine games, as the South Korean team went 3-6 to finish in a tie for 8th. She curled 73%, which was 9th out of the 10 seconds.
Shin made her World Curling Championships debut in 2002. As of 2014, she has represented Korea all five times that they have participated at the Worlds, though she did not play in the 2014 championships. Her best finish was in 2012, when she finished 4th with skip Kim Ji-sun.
As of 2014, Shin has participated in 10 Pacific-Asia Curling Championships, winning the event on three occasions.
- "WCF Profile". WorldCurling.org.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Shin Mi-Seong". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- "Mi Sung SHIN". Sochi2014.com. March 19, 2014. Archived from the original on March 19, 2014.
- Mi-Sung Shin on the World Curling Federation database
- Mi-Sung Shin on the World Curling Tour database
- Mi-Sung Shin on the CurlingZone database