She Had to Eat
She Had to Eat is a 1937 American comedy film directed by Malcolm St. Clair and written by Samuel G. Engel. The film stars Jack Haley, Rochelle Hudson, Arthur Treacher, Eugene Pallette, Douglas Fowley and John Qualen. It was released on July 2, 1937, by 20th Century Fox.
|She Had to Eat|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Malcolm St. Clair|
|Produced by||Samuel G. Engel|
|Screenplay by||Samuel G. Engel|
|Story by||James Edward Grant|
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Edited by||Louis R. Loeffler|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
- Jack Haley as Danny Decker
- Rochelle Hudson as Ann Garrison
- Arthur Treacher as Carter
- Eugene Pallette as Raymond Q. Nash
- Douglas Fowley as Duke Stacey
- John Qualen as Sleepy
- Maurice Cass as Fingerprint Expert
- Wallis Clark as Ralph Wilkinson
- Lelah Tyler as Mrs. Cue
- Tom Kennedy as Pete
- Tom Dugan as Rusty
- Franklin Pangborn as Mr. Phoecian-Wylie
- "She Had to Eat (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-04.
- Sandra Brennan. "She Had to Eat (1937) - Malcolm St. Clair | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-04.
- "She Had to Eat". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-04.