She Got What She Wanted
She Got What She Wanted is an American pre-Code early talking film comedy-drama directed by James Cruze and starring his actress wife Betty Compson. The film was made for Tiffany Pictures with Cruze and Compson having recently completed The Great Gabbo (1929).
|She Got What She Wanted|
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Produced by||James Cruze|
|Written by||George Rosener (story, screenplay)|
James Cruze (screenplay)
Lee Tracy (screenplay)
|Distributed by||Tiffany Pictures|
She Got What She Wanted is now considered a lost film.
- The American Film Institute Catalog Feature Films: 1921-30 by The American Film Institute (1971)
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films: She Got What She Wanted
- She Got What She Wanted at the American Film Institute Catalog
- She Got What She Wanted at IMDB
- allmovie/synopsis;She Got What She Wanted