Seventeen (1916 film)
Seventeen is a lost 1916 American comedy silent film directed by Robert G. Vignola and written by Booth Tarkington and Harvey F. Thew. It is based on Tarkington's novel of the same name which was published earlier the same year. The film stars Louise Huff, Jack Pickford, Winifred Allen, Madge Evans, Walter Hiers, and Dick Lee. The film was released on November 2, 1916 by Paramount Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Robert G. Vignola|
|Produced by||Daniel Frohman|
|Screenplay by||Booth Tarkington|
Harvey F. Thew
by Booth Tarkington
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Louise Huff as Lola Pratt
- Jack Pickford as William Sylvanus Baxter
- Winifred Allen as May Parcher
- Madge Evans as Jane Baxter
- Walter Hiers as George Cooper
- Dick Lee as Genesis
- Richard Rosson as Johnny Watson
- Julian Dillon as Joe Bullit
- Helen Lindroth as Mrs. Baxter
- Tony Merlo as Mr. Baxter
- Rudolph Valentino (uncredited)
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Film Survival Catalog:Seventeen
- "Seventeen (1916) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Seventeen". AFI. Retrieved 29 December 2014.