Seven Hickory Township, Coles County, Illinois
Seven Hickory Township is one of twelve townships in Coles County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 286 and it contained 125 housing units. The township's name changed from Hickory Township on May 7, 1860.
Seven Hickory Township
Location in Coles County
Coles County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 39°35′N 88°12′W|
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||52.07 sq mi (134.9 km2)|
|• Land||52.07 sq mi (134.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||679 ft (207 m)|
|• Density||5.5/sq mi (2.1/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
61910, 61920, 61930
Cities, towns, villages
- Charleston (north edge)
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 110
- State Senate District 55
- "Seven Hickory Township, Coles County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.