Setail River is a river in southeastern Java, Indonesia.
|⁃ location||Mount Raung area, East Java|
|Strait of Bali|
The river flows in the southeastern area of Java with predominantly tropical monsoon climate (designated as Am in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification). The annual average temperature in the area is 24 °C. The warmest month is October, when the average temperature is around 26 °C, and the coldest is July, at 22 °C. The average annual rainfall is 2160 mm. The wettest month is January, with an average of 475 mm rainfall, and the driest is August, with 31 mm rainfall.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- "Peta Jawa Timur" (East Java Map). C.V. Pradika, Jakarta. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Kali Setail – Geonames.org.
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month – TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.