Sergio Nasca (1 August 1937 – 14 August 1989) was an Italian film director and screenwriter.
|Died||14 August 1989 52) (aged|
|Occupation||film director, screenwriter|
Life and career
Born in Rome, Nasca started his career in 1965 as assistant director of Enzo Battaglia in Idoli controluce, then he worked as a production manager. He made his film debut in 1974 with Il saprofita, a film which raised several controversities for its violence. His cinema was initially characterized by violent provocations gradually tempered by bittersweet tones. He died at the age of 52 of an incurable disease.
- 1974: Il saprofita
- 1975: Malía (vergine e di nome Maria)
- 1977: Stato interessante
- 1982: Il paramedico
- 1985: D'Annunzio
- 1987: La posta in gioco
- Gianni Canova. Enciclopedia del cinema. Garzanti, 2009. ISBN 881150516X.
- Roberto Poppi. I registi: dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2002. ISBN 8884401712.
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano: I film. Gremese, 1991. ISBN 8876059695.
- "Un appello per ricordare il regista Sergio Nasca". La Repubblica. 10 October 1989. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Sergio Nasca on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.