Sergey Perunin (Russian: Серге́й Перунин; born 19 July 1988) is a Russian swimmer who won a silver medal in the 4 × 200 m freestyle relay at the 2009 World Aquatics Championships. Next year he won a gold medal in the same event at the 2010 European Aquatics Championships setting a new European record.
|Native name||Серге́й Перунин|
|Born||19 July 1988|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||76 kg (168 lb)|
In August 2012 he married Larisa Ilchenko, multiple open water swimming champion.
- Сергей Перунин. i-swimmer.ru
- Sergey PERUNIN. les-sports.info.
- Russians win four gold on 11th day of European swimming champs. rian.ru (2010-08-15).
- Olympic Champion Larisa Ilchenko Marries Sergey Perunin. openwaterswimming.com (2012-08-26)
- PERUNIN, Sergey at Swimrankings.net