Serbia national cricket team
The Serbian national cricket team is the team that represents the Republic of Serbia in international cricket. It is governed by the Serbian Cricket Federation (also known as Kriket federacija Srbije) which became an affiliate member of the International Cricket Council (ICC) in June 2015 and is an associate member since 2017.
Flag of Serbia
|International Cricket Council|
|ICC status||Associate member (2017)|
|First T20I||v |
|Last T20I||v |
|As of 15 October 2019|
Serbia's national team made its first away appearance in 2009. It won one match and lost the other against the Slovenian team Mezica CC. In August 2011, Serbia reached the semi-finals of the EuroT20 tournament in Budapest.
In April 2018, the ICC decided to grant full Twenty20 International (T20I) status to all its members. Therefore, all Twenty20 matches played between Serbia and other ICC members after 1 January 2019 will be a full T20I. Serbia played their first T20I on 14 October, against Bulgaria, during the 2019 Hellenic Premier League.
Records and Statistics
Last updated 16 October 2019
|Twenty20 Internationals||2||0||2||0||0||14 October 2019|
- "Ireland and Afghanistan ICC newest full members amid wide-ranging governance reform". International Cricket Council. 22 June 2017. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "T20I matches - Team records". ESPNcricinfo.
- "T20I matches - 2019 Team records". ESPNcricinfo.
- "All T20 matches between ICC members to get international status". International Cricket Council. 26 April 2018. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Records / Serbia / Twenty20 Internationals / Result summary". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 18 October 2019.