Serang River is a river in northern Central Java, Indonesia, about 400 km east of the capital Jakarta. The largest tributary is Lusi River, which discharges into Serang River after passing the city of Purwodadi.
Kali Serang, Sungai Serang, Kali Werang
Location of river mouth
Serang River (Indonesia)
|⁃ location||Central Java|
The river flows in the central area of Java with predominantly tropical monsoon climate (designated as Am in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification). The annual average temperature in the area is 25 °C. The warmest month is October, when the average temperature is around 28 °C, and the coldest is January, at 23 °C. The average annual rainfall is 2845 mm. The wettest month is January, with an average of 527 mm rainfall, and the driest is September, with 35 mm rainfall.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- Kali Serang at Geonames.org (cc-by); Last updated 2013-06-04; Database dump downloaded 2015-11-27
- Sungai Lusi (Kali Lusi) Kumpulan Ensiklopedi Dunia.
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11: 1633–1644. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month - TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.