Seesaw typically refers to a playground piece of equipment.
|Look up seesaw or see-saw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seesaw or See-Saw may also refer to:
- See-Saw (group), a Japanese pop group
- Seesaw (album), 2013 album by Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa
- See-Saw, a 1919 Broadway musical with music by Louis Hirsch
- Seesaw (musical), a 1973 Broadway musical
- "See Saw" (Don Covay song), a 1965 song by Don Covay and covered by Aretha Franklin in 1968
- "See-Saw" (song), a song from Pink Floyd's 1968 album A Saucerful of Secrets
- "Seesaw", a solo song by BTS member Suga (Min Yoon-Gi)
- Seesaw (novel) a 1996 novel by Deborah Moggach (also its 1998 television adaptation)
- See saw, an uncommon contra dance move, similar to a dosido
- In competitive sports, most notably baseball, a "see-saw battle" describes a contest in which each team repeatedly falls behind and then takes the lead again.
- Seesaw (chess), a tactic in chess
- "Ride My See-Saw", a song from The Moody Blues' 1968 album In Search of the Lost Chord
- "See Saw Margery Daw", a nursery rhyme