Secrets of the Orient
Secrets of the Orient (German: Geheimnisse des Orients) is a 1928 German-French silent drama film directed by Alexandre Volkoff and starring Nikolas Kolin, Iván Petrovich and Dimitri Dimitriev.
|Secrets of the Orient|
|Directed by||Alexandre Volkoff|
|Music by||Willy Schmidt-Gentner|
|Distributed by||UFA (Germany)|
|19 October 1928|
Location shooting took place in Nice and French Tunisia. The film's sets were designed by the art directors Alexandre Lochakoff and Vladimir Meingard.
- Nikolas Kolin as Ali, shoemaker in Cairo
- Iván Petrovich as Prince Achmed
- Dimitri Dimitriev as Sultan Schariah
- Gaston Modot as Prince Hussein
- Julius Falkenstein as Astrologer
- Hermann Picha as Sultan's fool
- Aleksandr Vertinsky as Vezir
- Marcella Albani as Sobeide, Sultan's favorite
- Agnes Petersen-Mozzuchinowa as Princess Gylnare, daughter of Sultan
- Nina Koshetz as Fatme, wife of Ali
- Dita Parlo as Slave of the Princess
- Brigitte Helm
- Steffie Vida
- Bock p. 237
- Bock, Hans-Michael. Das Ufa-Buch. Zweitausendeins, 1992.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.