Secret Agent 077
Secret Agent 077 was officially a trilogy of Eurospy films with Ken Clark as Dick Malloy (or Maloy). However "077" was used on posters or advertising of several other Eurospy films with little or no relationship to each other perhaps to exploit the audience's knowledge of 007 .
- Agent 077 - Mission Bloody Mary (1965)
- Agent 077 From the Orient with Fury (1965)
- Special Mission Lady Chaplin (1966) (directed by Alberto De Martino)
In 1967 the same production company produced The Tiffany Memorandum directed by Grieco but starring Clark as "Dick Hallam" a journalist drawn into the CIA.
A 1968 Indian film was titled Golden Eyes Secret Agent 077.
- p.274 Blake, Matt & Deal, David The Eurospy Guide 2004 Luminary Press
- "Dean Brierly pays tribute to those glorious eurotrash 1960s spy movies". Cinema Retro. 7 February 2008. Retrieved 19 May 2019.