Seamus Maloney is a former Australian rules footballer who played for Sturt in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL) from 1996 to 2003. For four seasons from 2012 he was the head coach of the Sturt Football Club, resigning from the role at the end the 2015 season.
|Full name||Seamus Maloney|
|Original team(s)||Mildura Imperials|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2003.
3 Coaching statistics correct as of 2015.
In 2004, Maloney moved to Mildura and returned to Imperials in the Sunraysia Football League where he played in the 2004 premiership and coached them (as a playing coach) to the 2005 and 2008 premierships. In 2011, he returned to Adelaide where he re-joined Sturt as an assistant coach.
- Homfrey, Reece (13 October 2011). "Sturt sacks Normo as Maloney takes charge". News Corporation. The Advertiser. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- "Maloney Resigns". Sturt Football Club. August 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- "Imperials too good for Eagles". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. ABC News. 8 September 2008. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- Homfray, Reece (14 October 2011). "Seamus shocked but excited". News Corporation. The Advertiser. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- Milbank, Zac (21 October 2013). "Sturt Sign Maloney". South Australian National Football League. South Australian National Football League. Retrieved 13 July 2015.